Please read this policy to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This Policy explains the privacy practices of Bucharest 2Night website and related third parties that deliver services for Bucharest 2Night
- When we refer to “personal information”, what we mean is any information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, location, email address, citizenship precise location data, phone number, and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Minors– You must be at least 18 years old to register or subscribe for Bucharest 2Night’s Services
Information Collection and Use
- Bucharest 2Night collects minimum personal information such as location, age and accessed pages about you when you:
- Visit and use our website
- Register or contact us for any request
- Click any inner links from the website
- Visit the social media pages
- Participate in a member review;
- Are referred deals by a user of the site; and
- Enter promotions or sweepstakes sponsored by or in connection with Bucharest 2Night. When you enter a promotion, sweepstakes, or contest hosted by Bucharest 2Night or sponsored by Bucharest 2Night and/or our many partners, we ask for your name, phone contact and email address. You may be asked to provide additional information or to fill other personal information that is based on your consent
- We may combine the information that we collect about you with information that we obtain from business partners or other sources.
- For registered payments, we don’t retain any data except the proof of payment, the payer’s name and the amount transferred, and strictly for accountability purposes and for delivering correctly the services
- When you subscribe to or use our Services, we collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, Instant Messaging address, mailing address, country of residence, purpose of traveling, group size and telephone number
- We use this information to:
- Provide you with the products or services you have requested from us or through our Services;
- Customize the content and provide targeted advertising for our Services and to improve our Services;
- Conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients without providing names, emails or phone numbers, except data related to location, age and time of interest;
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Bucharest 2Night from specific countries or regions of the world;
- Assist third party advertisers to track the effectiveness of the promotions they run on our website, such as to track visits to and business on the advertised websites; and
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content that we host.
- Furthermore, when you use our Services, we receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Bucharest 2Night cookie information, the type of software and hardware you are using and the web page(s) you visit.
Sharing and Disclosing Information
- Bucharest 2Night does not rent or sell personal information about you to third parties, however, we reserve the right to share the personal information we collect about you through our Services with third parties when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- If you are making a purchase or confirmation on the Site, we often work with third parties and trusted business partners to securely deliver the requested services. Our third parties’ partners are required to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information they receive and/or process on our behalf. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and thus we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for disclosure of personal information due to, among other things, errors in transmission or unauthorized third parties;
- We may provide data to trusted partners who work on our behalf to communicate with you about offers from Bucharest 2Night and our marketing partners, or to provide you with our location based services. Note, these companies do not have any right to use or share your personal data for any other purposes, however they may use aggregate data for statistical purposes;
- We may invite you to write a member review on your personal experience and display the information that you provide us. When submitting a review you should not provide any personally information that you do not wish to make publicly available. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us via the feedback form at the end of this policy. You may also wish to leave a comment on one of our posts by means of a third party, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter or TripAdvisor. Please be aware that you may be sharing information with these other networks;
- We may also disclose your personal information to:
- Provide personal information, when required by law, in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations;
- Comply with legal requirements, orders, or proceedings;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Bucharest 2Night’s Terms & Conditions, or as otherwise required by law;